Saturday, February 12, 2011

Philip goes to school!

I was so excited to learn there was an opening for Philip to start preschool. We had signed him up for the Fall, but I am so happy we got him in now, too.

Philip is a very social, happy child, and I think he will enjoy being in a new environment one day a week.

The hardest part is getting used to the idea that I am not taking him. Since he goes on the day I work, Wesley takes both boys and picks them up. Thankfully, Wesley called with updates after he dropped Philip off the first day and sent me these pictures:

2/1/11
Heading out to Philip's first day of school

I love the looks on their faces in this picture!

The day I signed Philip up, I was able to see his new classroom. I then picked up Jackson in his classroom and decided to show him Philip's room as well. I am so glad I did because on Day One, Wesley had no idea where Philip was to go. Jackson jumped right in and showed him the way!

Wesley said Jackson was so excited to show Philip the ropes of Preschool.
Jackson showing Philip how to use the toys.

Our big boy at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment