Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm back with the HAM!

At the beginning of the year, I received an e-mail from my former boss at Heavenly Ham asking if I had any desire to come back to work. Her e-mail could not have come at a better time! Wesley and I had just been discussing my need for something outside of the house.

Robin and I talked, and it was worked out that I would come into the office for one day a week.

Whoo Hoo!!

Wesley agreed to be on Jackson and Philip duty the day I work. The first day, Wesley had Philip all day and Jackson was in school. Then, we found out there was an opening at the preschool for Philip’s age so Week 2, Philip went to school.

It has been three weeks so far, and it is going great. I am really enjoying getting dressed up and heading to the office. It has been nice to be challenged in a different work enviornemnt.

Wesley says he is really enjoying the day with the boys. He is able to get work done in the morning, play in the afternoon, and then, he is in charge of dinner.

What a nice treat to come home and not have to think about dinner!

Oh…and the small paycheck every two weeks has been a nice help too :-) I am bringing home the bacon!

1 comment: