Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

We celebrated the 4th of July with the Howards and Hazlewoods on Sunday afternoon. Wesley was in Orlando and I was so grateful to have something fun for the boys to do. We had a delicious dinner and all the kids enjoyed playing together.

After dinner, they got out in the pool for a few minutes and really enjoyed that. Especially the two younger ones – Jack and Philip.

Kate, Ashley and I amused ourselves checking out these adorable bodies and noticing just how similar they look! I think every one is a sucker for those blonde curls and when you have two little cuties out there, the camera goes wild!

Neither has missed a meal!

Look at those curls!

Checking out the new sod Mr. Todd planted this year...Looks good!

I mean seriously? I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment