Sunday, July 10, 2011

Role Reversal

Since January, I have been back at work one day a week. As the summer approached so did an office move for The HoneyBaked Ham Company. Wesley and I talked and we decided that I could commit to working the entire week of the move to help with odds and ends around the office. I was so excited about this week!

Once I got into the week, a few things came up and Wesley and I discussed the idea of my going back to work full time for a month. We were able to work it out with childcare and such and I told my boss that I could give her a full month.

She was excited and so was I! We hired a sitter for two of the weeks and Wesley stayed home with the boys for two weeks. We both enjoyed our new roles. I loved the responsibilities that come with working – having deadlines, lunch dates, and such- but I missed my boys!

The boys though, didn’t miss me. They had a blast with the sitters and with Dada! Here are some of the pictures I got through out the day when Wesley was home with them:


Helping DaDa with the Yard Work:
Yard work is easier with a paci!


Flash spent a lot more time indoors with Wesley around!

Nap Time!

Twice I got pictures of Jackson asleep on the floor! What did Wesley do with them all day?!


Target run for a new Car Transporter!

Having fun at Publix - no they are not asleep; just being funny!

One day, they spent the morning at the Truck Dealership getting DaDa's tires fixed.

His lego creation!

Fixing Dinner

Listening to some music at Best Buy!

1 comment: