Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random...


Every now and then, I clean out my camera, phone, and e-mail and find little gems of the days with Philip and Jackson. Here are some pictures and a few words I had to record:

Jackson pronouncing Publix - Pu-ga-lix
   used in a sentence, "Mommy, can we go to Pu-ga-lix to get ________. I think it's on sale"

Jackson pronouncing Sunscreen - Scun Screen
    Used in a sentence: "Daddy, did you put any scun-screen on me today?"

On most nights, Jackson comes into our room. Depending on our level of tiredness, he either joins us in bed or goes back to his room. We recently purchased a King-sized bed (Whoo Hoo!) and decided we would do whatever we could to keep Jackson out!

The other day, we told him, "If you stay all night in your bed, you can have a PopTart in the morning"

Early the next day, he was in our room. I woke enough to say, "Jackson, if you get in our bed, you can't have your PopTart."

His immediate reply "That's okay Mommy. I'll just take a muffin."

Okay, wait a minute! Is he bartering with our reward system??

"No, Jackson, no muffin either."

"Okay, then I'll just take cereal."

That did it - I woke completely up and said "That's not the point!" And took him to his bed. Outwitted by a 4 year old!

It's starting to be funny how much he does this whenever a camera comes out.

Eating dinner at the nursery at church before Wednesday services

Oven Mitt!
I wish I had taken a picture of Jackson on this day. He had two on his feet like shoes - hilarious!

This is an old one of Philip and Jack in Sunday School.

Too cool for school!
One of the sitters we used snapped this picture on the way to the pool.
Again, another one from the sitter.
She turned her back to make lunch and when she returned, she found them like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment