Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Can it be??

I must have looked like the biggest dork today, but I had to get my camera out and take a picture of this!!


I knew prices were going down so I was hoping to get gas today for around $2 a gallon. In recent months, I paid over $4 a gallon so I was excited about the possibility of filling up for half of what I had been paying. When I pulled into BJ's I was so excited to see $1.88!!!

The last time I can recall it being under $2 was Christmas 2004. I remember being at the BP in Crabapple on our way to Nashville for Christmas, and we filled up for $1.99 a gallon. I told Wesley as we drove away, "I bet this is the last time we will see gas under $2!" I guess I was wrong! Yeah!!

Wesley, Jackson and I are planning on traveling a lot in the next few weeks for Thanksgiving and Christmas so I really hope it stays this low!

I snapped this picture of Jackson while I was waiting for the pump to cut off. I guess he could tell something fun was going on because he was just smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment