Saturday, November 15, 2008

Visit from Uncle Melvin

Today we had a special visitor - my Uncle Melvin!

Twice a year, my uncle makes a trip down to visit his Atlanta friends. He lived here years ago and still keeps in contact with many of his friends. When Wesley and I moved down here four years ago, Uncle Melvin added us to his schedule, and we look forward to his visit every fall and spring.

We were in our cottage in Alpharetta for his first visit. Emily and Ryan were visiting as well, and it was a blast hosting our first family dinner in Georgia! Since then, Uncle Melvin has made the trip from Marietta to Cumming each time so we can catch up. It has been a true joy to have him in our home so many times!
Here are some pictures from today's visit:


Uncle Melvin is so good to Flash and always remembers to take a few pictures of him too!



Here's a picture of his 2007 visit...

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures you took! I LOVE the one of Jackson in the car at BJ's. I miss my little buddy. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
    Love you,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete