Saturday, May 9, 2009

Grace Chapel Ladies' Brunch

This morning, I attended the first event held by the Woman's Ministry at our church -- a wonderful brunch at the beautiful home of one of our members. There was a great turnout - 67 ladies showed up.

The weather in Cumming has been hit or miss lately. Either it is blazing hot or raining. Not this morning! Today, we were blessed with a cool breeze and an overcast sky. It made the brunch, which was held outside, very pleasant.

After the delicious meal, I was asked to give a little inspirational message. The purpose of the Woman's Ministry is to encourage and lift each other up. Working off that, I talked about how we need to deepen our friendships within the group to learn the best ways to encourage each other. I think it went over okay. I enjoyed preparing for it and I always love to talk!

It really was a great morning and I am looking forward to the upcoming events of the Ministry.



Our table this morning: Micah, Jen, Meredith, Leanne, RuthAnne, and Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment