Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

When Wesley asked last year what I wanted for my first Mother's Day, I answered, "A picture of you and Jackson." I followed it up with, "And in fact, that's what you can get me every year!"

Last year, he and Jackson went to get my Mother's Day picture while I was on the girls' trip to the beach. This year, they waited until I got back and let me go with them. Tonight was picture night so we all three headed to Sears.

The lady was very nice and captured so many great shots. We ended up ordering two different poses though I could have ordered them all. In my opinion, I have the two cutest, most photogenic boys out there!! Take a look and see if you don't agree!!





After the photo session, we went into the mall for dinner at the food court, a ride on the carousel and some play time in the kids' area.




Of all the gifts out there for Mother's Day, I can't think of anything better than a picture of my two boys and time together as a family. It might not be a fancy gift, but it is exactly what I wanted!
Thank you, Wesley and Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment