Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day Out

Yesterday I signed Jackson up for the Mother's Day Out program at the YMCA. It is from 9:30 - 1:00 today. It looked like a fun morning. They have play time, song time, gym time all centered around a Bug theme (That's nice - he will learn about bugs and I don't have to touch them!)

This morning, I packed Jackson all up and just sent him off with Wesley...I now have the house to myself! What ever am I going to do?!

I have a list of things to get accomplished but for now, I think I am going to enjoy a cup of coffee, watch Regis and Kelly, and go through the 46 e-mails in my inbox :-)


Jackson ready to head out. He is making car noises as I was trying to take the picture which explains the funny expression.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully he is now having more fun than it looked like when I left him screaming da da da da!

    I am sure as soon as they bring out the stink bug he'll be all good :0)

    ReplyDelete