Sunday, January 24, 2010

Family Outing

With only a few weeks left to go, I decided it was time to get some pregnancy pictures. My neighbor took beautiful shots of Wesley and me when we were expecting Jackson, but this time around we decided to go cheap and let Sears capture the moment.

I scheduled our appointment for 10:00 this morning hoping we would all be in a good, photogenic mood. Near the top of Wesley's "I really hate doing this" list, is getting pictures made so I knew we had to be fast.

Thankfully, the photographers worked quickly and Jackson was a little angel. The pictures turned out pretty good. I don't expect we will put any of these out on display but I wanted to have some for Philip's Baby book.

Here is a sneak peak:




After the picture session, we headed to the food court for lunch and a fun ride on the carousel.


We ended our family day by having our friends Kate and Ben and Todd and Ashley (plus kids) over. We kept it very casual and ordered pizza. All four kids were playing together so nicely that the adults were able to enjoy a little friendly competition. We played Wii and then a DVD game that ended with a surprise victory from the girls! YEAH!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! The one of you sitting cross-legged is beautiful...you are truly glowing!

    ReplyDelete