Friday, January 8, 2010

Let It Snow!

Call me a critic but I never believe the weathermen when they say it is going to snow. I hate getting up in the morning hoping that there will be a blanket of white just to find a wet yard where it has rained all night long. Instead of disappointment, I always just assume that the weather men are wrong and have it in my head that it is going to rain.

Here in Atlanta, they started predicting snow on Wednesday night. Schools in Forsyth County decided to do Early Release Thursday to prepare for the big winter storm. I couldn't believe the decision was made before the first snow flake even fell!

Anyways, I picked Jackson up early from school and we waited to see if anything would happen. Sure enough it did! After Jackson (and I) woke up from a nap, it started snowing and actually began to stick.

It was too cold for Jackson to go out and play but I did snap this picture of Wesley out in the beautiful snow.


I guess sometimes the weathermen are right after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment