Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shower for Kate and Baby Jack!

Yesterday morning we had a church shower for Kate and Baby Jack. It was so much fun! Katey did most of the planning and organizing. I just came a little early to help decorate.

Kate is the one of the most giving people I know and Katey and I wanted to make sure everything was perfect for her shower. She deserves the best and more! Hopefully, we did her proud!

Here are some pictures from the morning:


We decided to do a brunch and several friends helped out with the delicious food.

Katey made the adorable diaper cake

I was in charge of the drink station. It was so much fun to pull out all the crystal items I haven't used since I got them for our wedding.

The Mom-To-Be opening all her presents.

One of our friend's daughter, Clara Helen, joined us for the morning and it was so fun to see her get excited about all the gifts.

Clara Helen had fun making hair accessories out of the gift bows. Here is Katey modeling her first creation.

What a great turnout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment