Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mani/Pedi

Our friend in Alpharetta, Edith, wanted me treat me to a manicure/pedicure before Baby Philip arrived - SO FUN! Thank you!!

She arranged it with the salon and I just had to decide when. Not knowing exactly when he will make his appearance, I went ahead and got my nails and toes done today. I figured the pedicure would last a few weeks and if I have to go back and get my nails redone, then I guess I can suffer through another manicure :-)

Right before my friend Priscilla had her baby in July, she went and got her nails painted blue in honor of her new little boy. I thought that was cute so I opted for blue toe nails as well. Needless to say, Jackson thinks my blue feet are funny! I think they look cute and it will be fun to see the reaction from the nurses when I deliver Baby Philip!




2 comments:

  1. hey. ate lunch with susan today. good luck these next few weeks. can't wait to see pictures. hope jackson does well being a big brother.. i know he will. the nursery looks great.
    juliette

    ReplyDelete