Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Heavenly Thank you

The doorbell rang this afternoon and on my front porch was a delivery from Edible Arrangements. I had no idea who could have sent us a gift so figured it was a mistake. I checked the card and sure enough it was for me!

I recently finished my time with Heavenly Ham and over the past two months, I have been training two employees to take over my responsibilities. This surprise gift was from one of them! Jennifer just wanted to thank me for all the time I had put into making sure she was ready for the transition - How sweet and thoughtful!!

The arrangement was beautiful and delicious. I highly recommend this place if you ever need to send a gift. It is better than flowers because you can enjoy looking at it and eating it!

Look how pretty it was before Jackson, Wesley, and I tore into it!!



Thank you, Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment