Friday, January 15, 2010

Let's Color

Jackson has a new favorite activity - coloring. This child could color day and night. He loves using crayons, markers, pencils, pens, highlighters - anything that will allow him to make circles! See he doesn't color like most kids - scribbling lines across the page - instead he loves to make circles over and over again!

I think it is very impressive, but all the circles kinda creep Wesley out a bit. He has a theory as to what the circles mean, but I think his idea is what is creepy! Something about what Jackson sees in his dreams - sounds to me like Wesley has seen TOO many Sci-Fi movies!

Anyways, Jackson loves to color and make things. I love to see the pieces he brings home from school and love to watch him creative at home!

He brought this worksheet home from school on Tuesday. I was so impressed with how he filled in each grape with a purple circle!!

Creating at home with his huge bag of crayons!

No comments:

Post a Comment