Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pregnancy Craving


With both Jackson and Philip, I have had the same pregnancy craving - a sausage biscuit from McDonalds. With Jackson, every now and then I would stop the McDonalds on my way to work and indulge in this little treat.

This time around, I decided that once I had to start going to the doctor once a week, I would run by McDonalds after my appointments for breakfast. Each time I have enjoyed a sausage biscuit and a medium Coke. Yummy!

I didn't think much about this until yesterday when my friend Kate came over. We were fixing lunch for the kids and she said she wasn't hungry. Turns out on the way to my house after her doctor's appointment (she is pregnant too), she had run by a McDonald's for her craving - a sausage biscuit!

I thought it was so funny that we shared the same craving. Then, our friend Ashley who was also over at the house, confessed that was her craving too when she was pregnant!

I guess my seemingly innocent craving is a popular one!

Today, I really splurged and got the entire Sausage biscuit meal - biscuit, hashbrown, and a Coke. If all goes as planned, I only will have a couple more doctor's appointments so I thought I would live it up while I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment