Friday, March 12, 2010

The Big 3-0

Tuesday, I celebrated my 30th birthday. I was unsure of how I would react to reaching this milestone, but turns out I felt no different Tuesday than I did on Monday. Well, maybe I felt a little wiser :-)

For my birthday, Wesley planned a family trip up to Blue Ridge, GA. During the trip, he arranged for me to spend a half day at a local spa. It was so nice! I was treated to a manicure, pedicure, facial, and massage. For six hours, I was by myself getting pampered. For a tired mom, it was pure heaven!

Other than the spa appointment, we had nothing else planned during our trip. We stayed at a friend’s cabin and just enjoyed the time away. Jackson, Wesley, and Flash spent time exploring the woods while Philip and I caught up on some much needed chill time.

What a wonderful way to begin this new decade of my life - hanging out with my three boys just being a family!!

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment