Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The view from a six year old

This past weekend, Susan, Joshua, Caleb, Rebekah, and Emily came to visit while Wesley was out of town. We had a great time.

Susan, Emily and I enjoyed "sister time" when the kids went to bed. We watched the Proposal, caught up on life, and laughed a lot! The kids also had fun. I loved watching them play together.

Once they left, I got a pleasant surprise. I knew the kids had enjoyed playing with my camera, but I had no idea how many pictures they had taken until I went to download the family shots. I had over 90 pictures - most of which were shot by Joshua and Caleb.

I laughed as I saw what they thought was picture worthy! Here are some of their snapshots…
The owl they made with model clay

The picture of Wesley and me on our side table.

Most of Emily

The toliet


A page from one of their books (look closely, the page is about nose hairs!)

The wall hanging from the hall.


Jackson's chair

Action Shot

Rebekah

Jackson

And the best one in the bunch - Susan and Baby Philip!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, to be a kid again- those pictures are great! How fun to have both your sisters and all the kids together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea they had taken that many pictures! What a great time we all had. They can't wait until you come visit us soon...and neither can I!!
    Hope your birthday was fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete