Saturday, October 20, 2012

Elizabeth's Baby Shower

Our church threw Elizabeth the most amazing Baby Shower this afternoon. Kate hosted the afternoon, and it was so much fun!

Not only did my church friends come and show their love to our baby girl, but our family was able to join us as well. It was a special treat to have all the females from my side of the family and Wesley's celebrating with us.





Dad stayed back with Wesley and the kids but did join in a Jablonski 5 picture....which is more than I can say for Wesley. I forgot to get a picture with him on this special day! 

In pure Kate style, her house looked amazing - pink decoration everywhere - and the food arrangement was out of this world. We had just come from a huge lunch but couldn't help but pile our plates high with the delicious goodies she and my friends had made. 

Two of Kate's creations - An "E" for her room and cake pops! Sooo cute!
Another decoration - a framed picture of Elizabeth's Gender Reveal! 
Kristy made these adorable petit fours! I have the most talented friends!
Look at that beautiful table! 
Sweet Sweet Friend!!!
Kate sent me home with some of the centerpiece flowers. They were pretty on Saturday and have continued to highlight my breakfast table as they have opened up!
So many friends came to celebrate:






My friend Patricia was able to make it! It was so nice to have her there. My family knows her from all the outings we have taken with the boys so they called her McDonald's Patricia! I am so glad they all were able to meet her!

We settled in to open gifts and the outpouring of generosity and love was overwhelming!!



Patricia painted  a "E"  "W" & "B" to hang on the nursery wall!
My mom surprised me with a beautiful dress she made for Elizabeth using pieces of the same lace she used on the dress she made Macey when she was the flower girl in our wedding.  
I cant' wait to dress Elizabeth in this treasured keepsake!
My friend Amber showed off her creativity with these adorable, screen printed onesies!!

Alayna and Cammie were a HUGE help! They sat in front of me as I opened handing me presents and picking up anything I dropped - I can't lean over like I used to! 

Meredith made this adorable and very useful diaper cake! 
One of Lynne's gifts was this UT dress. It received rave reviews from all my Tennessee fan-friends!
Before everyone split to travel back, we got one more picture of  Elizabeth surrounded by her family!

1 comment:

  1. Had such a great time at the shower!! everything was beautiful - loved seeing your family and everyone there :)

    love abby

    ReplyDelete