Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nashville: Day Four

Jackson woke up in a better mood this morning. He didn’t have a fever but we decided to take it easy anyways. Instead of a play date, we just went out to lunch my friend Laura and her son, Ford. Thanks to Williamson County Spring Break, we joined dozens of other youngsters at the Brentwood Chick-fil-a for lunch.

Though our lunch was short, we were able to catch up. It is always great to see Laura and Ford. Hopefully next time, Ford and Jackson will be able to play!

Laura and Ford




Tonight, Susan, Emily, and I took my mom out for a belated Birthday Dinner. Mom wanted to go to McAllister’s. The restaurant was not crowded we we were able to have a great dinner and talk. After dinner, Susan and Emily came over to watch Marley and Me with me. Unfortunately, Jackson’s cough worsened and I had to take care of him instead. We postponed our movie watching until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment