Friday, April 10, 2009

Nashville: Day Seven

I slept better last night knowing that Jackson was going to be okay. It has been a rough week of sleeping for me because every time Jackson coughed I would go in there and check on him. Knowing that the doctor said his lungs were okay, gave me a little peace of mind and I was able to get some sleep.

Today’s schedule was lunch with Jackson, my mom, Abigail and her mom at Puffy Muffin. It was so great to catch up with them. Abba and I have been friends for 25 years!! WOW! It is always good to see her and hear what’s going on. Right now, her husband Seth is working in Ohio so they are apart for the next three months :( Luckily, she keeps busy teaching but I know she misses him.

We had a nice visit talking about travel - Mr. and Mrs. Thweatt just returned from a month long cruise - friends, and old times. It was a great lunch and I really enjoyed being with both Abba and Mrs. Thweatt!





As we were leaving Puffy Muffin, we heard the tornado sirens going off. Scary! Jackson and I headed home and Mom headed to take my grandmother to the beauty shop (Good hair trumps tornado sirens I guess!)

It was a nasty afternoon. I put Jackson down and watched the coverage to see if we were in danger. Thankfully, it stayed away from Brentwood so we both were able to get a good afternoon nap! The worst of the storm hit Murfreesboro. Ryan works out there and actually saw a funnel cloud!

Emily and Ryan came over for dinner and then Emily and I headed out for some shopping. We had to load up on some new green clothing for me.

Why green?? Because Sunday, my dad, Wesley and I are HEADING TO THE MASTERS!!!!!!!!! AHH!! Wesley was able to get tickets through work and I am on cloud nine! In High School, I was a huge Tiger Woods fan and have followed his career since. I am so excited to see him play!

My dad and I are heading to Georgia tomorrow afternoon and then Wesley (who arrives home from India tomorrow night), Dad, and I will head to Augusta on Sunday. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time too!! The pictures turned out great! Enjoy going to The Masters...I remember how big of a Tiger fan you were/are so I know you are so excited. It was great to see you and can't wait until the next time!

    ReplyDelete