Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nashville: Day Two

The beginning of Day Two came early this morning. Jackson woke up around 6, and I let him play in his crib for while. My dad must have heard him playing and came in and got him so I could sleep a little longer! Thanks, Dad!

As I was catching a few extra Zs, my mom and dad fed Jackson and got him all ready for church. Since it was in the 70s today, he was able to wear the new shorts that my mom made for him. Aren't they cute!






Church was great. It is always nice going back to my "old" church and seeing everyone. I love catching up with people, and letting all my mom's friends see Jackson. He has figured out how to flirt in church :)


This afternoon was party time! Erin, Erin, Shannon and I threw a bridal shower for Ashley at Erin's new house. It was so much fun. Erin did a great job hosting. Everything looked beautiful and it was a fabulous afternoon celebrating Ashley.





My sister Susan made the cake for the shower.
She started taking cake decorating classes earlier in the year and is doing a great job.


The beautiful bride-to-be and her mom, Julia


Shannon, Erin , Ashley, Leanne, and Erin

So we haven't taken a picture like this since the Mother/Daughter Tea at High School graduation.
Since all of our mothers were at the shower to celebrate we got this great picture.



After the shower festivities, Emily came over to watch the ACM awards with me. The first number was a collaboration of a few different singers: Sugarland, Carrie Underwood, Brook and Dunn. Jackson loved that and showed off a few of his signature dance moves for everyone.
I really enjoyed watching the awards with Emily and my mom. They both appreciate country music so had fun talking about all the artists and songs!

Jackson grooving to the music!



Jackson loved dancing with his Aunt Emmie



Even though Wesley is miles away, he still has Internet. Jackson wanted to play with the camera last night so we took this picture of the two of us for Daddy.

We love you and miss you!

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! i had fun with you as well! hug that baby for me! love ya!

    ReplyDelete