Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Party

Last year, several of us got together for an impromptu Christmas party with the kids at the church. It was so much fun, I decided to plan another one this year.

I invited all the preschool kids from the church as well as some friends and neighbors. At the last minute, we had several folks cancel because of sickness, but those who were there, had fun.

We made crafts, decorated cookies, ate pizza and just let the kids play.

Maybe next year we will make it a more formal event, but I really enjoyed being able to relax with my friends and watch the kids enjoy time together.

Jackson decorating cookies

I tried to snap a picture of everyone who was there, but this is the only one that came out.
Addie, Ashley, and Tucker

Jackson decorating more cookies!

My little eater - this kid put down some pizza today!

No comments:

Post a Comment