Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mickey's Magic Show

Several weeks ago, my friend Amy asked if Jackson and I would like to join her family and go to Mickey's Magic Show downtown. She found a fabulous deal on tickets and I said yes!

I was really looking forward to spending some time with just Jackson. It has been awhile since it was just the two of us.

After church, we headed to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch (yummy!) and then went to the show.

It was really a great little show. Jackson enjoyed seeing all his Disney friends, and I enjoyed the magic. Just how do they do all that?!


I had a great time with Jackson - not so sure he was thrilled to be there with me!

Ready for the Magic Show to begin
At intermission, he enjoyed looking at the program that Hector and Amy had purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment