Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sleep over!

As we prepared for this weekend in Nashville, my mom told me that she wanted to take Jackson and Rebekah to ICE at Opryland. Susan coordinated it and plans were set for them to go on Saturday morning.

Once we arrived on Friday, I learned that Susan was going to bring Bekah over Friday night for a sleep over. How fun!!

After some serious play, we put them to bed in separate twin beds. Personally, I didn’t think that I would stay in separate beds, but they did! Don’t know how much sleep happened, but they stayed quiet until 6:00 when Jackson woke Rebekah up to begin the day.

Saturday morning, completely with bed heads, they woke up and made breakfast with Pop Pop before heading off to ICE.

Turns out the ICE event wasn't the best thing for two 3-year olds but I think they had fun just being together with some cousin time!





Too Cute!


Cousin Time at ICE

Those coats (provided by Opryland) are hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures. Rebekah still talks about it...not sure if that's good or bad!

    ReplyDelete