Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Sleep Over

Tonight, Wesley and I have been working hard to get our house ready for weekend visitors. Emily and Ryan are coming down and until right now, there was no way we would let even family see the upstairs of our home.

Since we were cleaning our room and Jackson's room, we had to put Jackson down for the night in Philip's room. I really didn't think he would go to sleep, but he settled into his sleeping bag and quickly cashed out.

Here's a picture of my precious boys' first sleep over! I pray they are the best of friends so hopefully, this will be the first of many nights spent together.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I'm very impressed that they both were asleep...Rebekah thinks sleepovers with the boys = playtime :)
    Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete