Saturday, May 15, 2010

Touch-A-Truck

My friend Tammy sent me an e-mail yesterday about a special event happening in John's Creek. It was the annual Touch-A-Truck with the utility workers from the city.

I had heard great reviews from Tammy who has taken her son, Joshua, for the past several years to this event. He loves and we thought Jackson would enjoy seeing the trucks too.

Guess we should have learned from the Firehouse experience yesterday that Jackson doesn't like to get up close with this large vehicles! Pretty much the morning went exactly like yesterday. He enjoyed looking but wouldn't get too close. To make matters worse, the Chick-fil-a cow was there and Jackson hates this cow. He was constantly looking over his shoulder to make sure the cow kept his distance.

We stayed for about 20 minutes and then headed home. I would consider it a successful trip though because he won two toy trucks that he loves!


"I will stand here, DaDa, but I won't be happy...and, I won't look at the camera. I'm watching out for that cow!"

Had to get a picture to show Philip was there too

Here he is playing the game where he won the toy trucks.

1 comment:

  1. So much fun. Thanks for sharing all the pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete