Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Who did you bring back from DisneyWorld?

Dear Wesley,

I sent you to Disney World with one request - please return with Jackson. Why did you not listen?

On Friday, I packed up my darling little boy and sent him off with you and your dad for a five day adventure in Florida. I knew there would be lots of "boy" stuff going on, but seriously?

This morning I caught my sweet little angel making shooting noises with his new "green friends" (toy soldiers from Toy Story). Then, he showed me his new "Indian Jones" whip. And then I caught him slurping up the last little bit of his breakfast cereal!

Wesley, I sent you with my baby, but you brought back this (cute, adorable, fun) little boy!

Please explain yourself!

With love,
Me

1 comment:

  1. So glad they had fun! Can't wait for him to tell Joshua and Caleb all about it :)

    ReplyDelete