Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Thanks to my boys, I had the best Mother's Day. The celebration started on Friday when we headed to the mall for a portrait session with Wesley, Jackson, and Philip. We started this tradition three years ago, and I will be the first to admit, it was a lot easier when it was just a picture of Jackson and Wesley!

Adding one more to the session was extremely challenging. Not that Philip was the hard one but managing Jackson along with Philip was difficult. We did get one picture of my boys that I will love displaying for the next year.

Saturday, I went off to get my hair down and run some errands on my own - what a treat!

Sunday, all I wanted was to not make a single decision. Wesley made breakfast, prepared lunch, & decided what we would do after naps. He creatively thought of heading to Whole Foods Market for a grocery store tour and dinner. Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. so sweet! glad you had a great day!

    abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a neat tradition you have! getting a picture of all five of us was on my to-do list that day, but it didn't get done. We might have to take your idea next year!

    ReplyDelete