Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Black Friday started early this year. Toys R Us opened at 10:00 pm on Thanksgiving Day so after getting the boys in bed and thanking my parents for staying behind to watch them, we headed off.

We arrived at the Cool Springs Toys R Us at 9:30, and we were shocked! The line went down the sidewalk and around the building. I instantly said it wasn't worth it but Wesley wanted to brave the cold (it had dropped 30 degrees since the run that morning!) and wait.

Reluctantly, I got in line and at 11:00, we entered the store...we were in the line to get in for over an hour!!!!

Since we are experienced Black Friday shoppers, we knew what to do first. We found the back of the line and got in it. Then Wesley went shopping and came back for me to go. At 1:00 am, we had made it to the checkout with a full basket.

Though I was reluctant at first, I am so glad we went. We saved a bundle and had a blast searching for all the deals among the sea of people!


All geared up and ready to hit Toys R Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment