Sunday, November 28, 2010

Family Fun

After shopping all day on Friday, we decided to have a laid back Saturday. My dad and I took the boys for a 15-minute walk - it was freezing!


Then my Mimi and Papa came over to see the boys and watch the UT/Kentucky game. That afternoon, the entire crew came over for dinner. The boys were in charge and we enjoyed a delicious lasagna dinner.

Sunday, my parents took the boys to Sunday school and Wesley and I packed up the car. As they were leaving the house, I noticed that my mom matched my boys. I had to grab a fast picture!


Philip loves his Mimi!

This picture is so not Philip, but for some reason, I liked it. Maybe because it shows off the cute outfit my mom made for him.

Mimi, Philip, Jackson, and Pop Pop

We joined them at church for service and enjoyed hearing their new preacher, Daniel Hope. After church, we cleaned out the fridge and headed out.

We hated to leave because it was a fabulous holiday. It was relaxing, fun, and full of family time. Thanks Mom and Dad for hosting a great celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment