Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

In 1999, I celebrated thanksgiving with my family in Nashville. Since then, I have been MIA at the Nashville table.

We have been in Knoxville, Johnson City, or stuck here in Cumming due to work and schedules.

Since we were with the Benders for a week during Disney World, we decided to head to Nashville for this Holiday. It was a great decision. We enjoyed lots of family time with Emily and Ryan, Susan's crew, my mom and dad, and my grandparents and Uncle Melvin.

After a delicious Thanksgiving feast, we took some family pictures for my mom's Christmas card. Getting 13 people to smile and look at the camera at the same time was almost impossible but we did get a pretty good shot. After the family shot, we got a great one of Net and Drubby and the great-grandkids.



No comments:

Post a Comment