Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Playing "Diney Wharld"

O how I wish I had the imagination (and memory) of my three year old.

Today, we played “Diney Wharld” and it was a blast. Jackson, Philip, and I watched parades, met the characters, rode the monorail and buses, and slept at the hotel.

We also relived a few experiences from our trip in October. These little gems were not things I remembered but Jackson did. We “changed hotels” just like we did on the last night of our recent trip. We also rode the bus back to the hotel and got bagels and coffee to eat on our bed. (Amazing that he remembered the one morning, he and Wesley went to get coffee and bagels at the hotel food court, and then we ate them on the hotel bed!!)

He obviously also remembered all the photos we took as he grabbed a toy camera for us to take to the parade. Quick thinking on my part, I told Jackson I needed a camera too and grabbed my real one. So glad I have proof of all our fun!!

Jackson waiting on the parade
He saw Pluto and had to pose for a picture

And here he is with Mickey


Mickey again - the picture before wasn't a good one so we had to try again


Jackson and Minnie

Mommy and Minnie

Okay, here is Philip (played by Philip); Da Da (played by Jackson) and Jackson (played by Donald Duck)


We took a break to head to the Y, but after dinner, he wanted to pick up where we left off...another parade!

Da Da (played by Jackson) and Jackson (played by the bear) with Goofy


Jackson (bear) and Da Da (Jackson)

Jackson (played by Philip) with his popcorn before the parade

Philip (played by bear); Da Da (Jackson); Jackson (Philip) getting ready to get on the bus to head back to the hotel.

2 comments:

  1. such a great idea Leanne! it looks like you guys had so much fun :)

    abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE reading your blog...your boys are too cute!!! I wish I could see you more often so we could have fun play dates. Miss you and hope to maybe see you over the holidays or the next time you're in town.
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete