Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanks-for-Friends Dinner

I love our new Thanksgiving Tradition!! Tonight was the second annual Thanks-for-Friends dinner at Kate’s house. We all brought our favorite holiday treats and enjoyed celebrating the season with our dear friends.

As usual, Kate out did herself on the decoration and ambiance. Everything looked amazing!

And the food was out of this world. I got to bring the turkey again – and in my opinion it was even better than last year! Also, since we won’t be spending Thanksgiving in Knoxville this year, I made a Bender family tradition – cranberry apple bake! Yummy!


My rosemary turkey

The boys table
Philip, Wesley, Ben, Todd, Tru, Todd, and Waylon

Jackson
Though he had a plate full of yummies, he only enjoyed the bread and cupcakes. Oh well!

Philip loved being a part of the fun this year!

Four of the 10 kids: Jackson, Addie, Alayna, and Addison
Not pictured: Tucker, Sam, Philip, Jack, Tru, and Isabelle (coming soon!)

The girls
Priscilla, Katey, Ashley, Leanne, and Kate

I had to include this picture. Waylon was the photographer for the above picture of the girls and Tucker and Jackson were the "look at me and smile" boys. They were pulling out all their tricks and it was so adorable. I had to ask for one more retake so I could snap this picture of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment