Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bowling!

On a whim, I decided that we would go bowling today. I have been carrying around 4 free game passes for 2 years and it was about time we used them. We invited Kate and crew to join us. It had been too long since we hung out and I knew she would be up for an adventure.

We met up at Stars and Stripes and immediately realized this day was going to be a lot of fun! They put us on the neon lanes, which were so cool - and VERY far away from any other bowlers! So nice!

We signed up for one game and let the boys go first. Sam is a pro! He loves playing on the Wii and had already been real bowling once before. Jackson quickly figured it out and enjoyed it for 4 frames. After that, he was done and just wanted o eat and play the video games. I wouldn't let him in the arcade until we were all done.

Sam lasted not only for all 10 of his frames but he also bowled the remaining 6 for Jackson!

Kate took home the win, but I was so excited because I bowled a TURKEY, three strikes in a row! Yay me!

It was a fun afternoon and so nice to be with friends!


Taking notes of the lanes and working on their strategy.

We were on the best lanes - so cool!

Checking out the scores

Our little troopers - always watching so patiently!

Sam was having so much fun!!

Now, Jackson was having fun too. He loves arcade games!

Kate and I quickly realized a trip to Chuck E. Cheese is in our future. These two loved all the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment