Saturday, May 14, 2011

Robin and Alan's wedding

Tonight, Wesley and I were able to celebrate the marriage of Robin and Alan. We met Robin when we first arrived in Alpharetta. She was a volunteer on Wesley's youth committee at the YMCA. Our relationship quickly changed when I applied for (and got!) a job with her.

Soon after I started working at Heavenly Ham, she met Alan. He is a great guy. Wesley and I have both enjoyed getting to know him and seeing their relationship grow. It was no surprise when they announced their engagement. It was an honor and surprise when Wesley was asked to perform the ceremony!

It was a fun night and we were so glad we were able to share in this happy time with Robin and Alan!

The beautiful bride, handsome groom, fabulous minister, and me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment