Sunday, October 3, 2010

Busy Sunday

Today was a fun filled day. We started out at church with our annual Ministry Expo. This event is for all members to see the different ministry opportunities at Grace Chapel and get involved. I was helping my friend Amy at the Nursery table so I spent all Sunday morning fielding questions and talking baby!

After the Expo, we headed to a cookout at the Browns house. Grace and Tom worked with the college/young adult class at our church over the summer. Once fall hit, Wesley and I started working with the class. We wanted to do a get together with the group and the Browns offered to host it. We all had a nice time eating and socializing with this great group from our church.

Side Note: While we were at the cookout, one of the college students, Amanda, mentioned that for a class she has to follow a blog. I volunteered my blog so for the next several weeks, I will be posting more regularly so she can use this blog in her class! Hi, Amanda!

After the cookout and short naps, we headed to the Mall of Georgia to do dinner with Minutha and her boyfriend Aleem. Wesley had met Aleem, but I had yet to give my okay. Well, within minutes of meeting him, I was won over. He is a great guy and he and Minutha seem very happy together.

Jackson was in rare form at Olive Garden so we didn’t get any group shots with him, but you can see Philip loved all the new attention.



Aleem and Philip

Minutha and Philip

Brotherly love

1 comment:

  1. Aleem and I both thoroughly enjoyed our time with the Benders, and he quickly realized why I am so fond of you guys! Thank you so much for your company and approval ;-) :) Hope Wes sends out those applications soon!

    -Minutha

    ReplyDelete