Saturday, October 16, 2010

One final thank you

Journaling about our Disney trip could not be complete without a huge thank you to my parents for watching Philip for the week.

The first time I saw a baby sweating in a cramped stroller, I was so glad that we had decided to leave Philip in Nashville.

Though his sweet personality was missed, I know he had so much more fun playing with Mimi and Pop Pop, and I enjoyed the week more not having to worry about bottles or mid-morning naps!

Also, I really enjoyed the time we spent with Jackson. Life as a big brother isn't always easy, and I am glad that for one week, we were able to pour all our attention on Jackson!

Thanks, Mom and Dad, for being willing to watch our little man for the week. We are so grateful that he was in safe, loving care!

1 comment:

  1. We are incredibly blessed to have such amazing family! Thanks Mimi and Pop Pop!!

    wes

    ReplyDelete