Sunday, April 24, 2011

Egg Hunting at Kate's!

Since we decided to stay in town for Easter this year, I thought it would be fun to get our gang together from church for a celebration. I offered up our home for lunch and an egg hunt and then realized that you can’t hide or hunt eggs in our tiny backyard. I talked to Kate this dilemma and Kate, being Kate, excitedly offered her home for the festivities. I provided the eggs and she provided the awesome backyard.

After service at church, we went home to change and headed to Kate’s. Everyone brought a yummy dish. I brought a HoneyBaked Ham, deviled eggs, and a carrot cake (Lynne gave me her recipe and it turned out so good!!)

It was a beautiful afternoon with great friends! What a way to celebrate Easter!

Mommy Table

Daddy Table

Someone will have to help me with this one. Seven children were upstairs with the 4 Mommies. One little Philip was downstairs being watched by all 4 Daddies. Really? It takes four of them to watch Philip? That doesn't seem quite fair!

Note: After this picture was taken, I told all the kids to head downstairs to play with the men!

Philip ready to eat!

Kiddy Table
Tucker, Jackson, Alayna, Addie, and Sam
(Isabelle and Jack were napping)

Our beautiful hostess on her way upstairs with a sleepy Jack

After lunch, the hunt began!

Philip got a little tired...
So he rested for awhile...

then he realized instead of hunting for eggs, he could just look inside this green bag where all the extras were...

Wait a minute...

There are eggs in here...

Everybody - look what I found!

Tucker

Sam

Addie

Todd, Waylon, Wesley, and Ben

How precious is this! Ben teaching Sam how to golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment