Sunday, April 24, 2011

Random Shots of my boys

Saturday, Wesley got to sleep in and I took the boys on a breakfast run! Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks - Fun!

Most Tuesdays at work, I can expect a cute text about 3:00ish. Here are two of my favorites:

Most Tuesdays, Wesley cooks so he usually sends me a picture of the boys enjoying a cookie from Publix!

Helping with the recycle


Jackson really wanted to wear a giraffe outfit on this day, but he doesn't own a giraffe outfit.
So...I put one of Philip's on him. He was happy in his 18 month top and shorts!

Dance Party in their giraffe outfits

Philip is our adventurous climber!
Jackson never did this!

Philip keeps climbing into the handle of this wagon and getting stuck. It is cute though!

There's always room for one more! Jackson loves climbing in the Cozy Coupe when Philip is happily driving around.

No comments:

Post a Comment