Friday, April 8, 2011

Flat Joshua

Flat Joshua
Narrative by Jackson Bender, with a little help from Mommy!
(This blog was published as a book and sent to Joshua)

Several weeks ago, a visitor came to my house. His name was Flat Joshua.


He reminded me of my cousin Joshua. It was fun to play with Flat Joshua.
We went swimming at the YMCA.


We also played basketball at the YMCA.
Flat Joshua was really good.


We went to Chick-fil-a for ice cream. Yummy!


Flat Joshua joined us on a family trip to Publix.


Here he is with my brother, Philip.


He helped me make muffins one morning. He did a great job mixing the batter.


One day, Flat Joshua and I didn't listen and had to go to Time Out.


One night, Flat Joshua and I got to stay up late and watch basketball.
Da Da even let us have popcorn!



Flat Joshua joined me at a few birthday parties.
Here he is at Lucas and Ethan's party.


Here he with Birthday Boy, Jack.


Flat Joshua went to church with me but decided to stay with Philip for class.
I guess he liked the toys in the nursery better.


Flat Joshua even went to work with Mommy!


Flat Joshua enjoyed being with my family including my dog Flash, but he missed his friends in Mrs. Atkins's class.


We sent Flat Joshua back to his friends at Moore Elementary. We sure miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment