Saturday, April 9, 2011

Magical Meet and Greet with Mickey!

Today started out like a normal Saturday but turned magical!

I took the boys at the YMCA in Alpharetta to meet up with a friend. After my workout, we went to the mall. While in the Disney store, one of the employees told me that Mickey and Minnie were visiting the newly remodeled Perimeter store.

Seriously! Okay, here we go! I was so sweaty but knew the boys would love to see Mickey! We got to the mall and waited in a short line before our visit with Mickey. It was so magical. Jackson LOVED it. Philip, not so much, but that's okay.

Since it was an impromptu trip, I didn’t have a camera. My cell had to do. Here are the pictures from our Meet and Greet:


A happy boy waiting in line!


Philip finally cheered up when we went into the Disney Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment