Sunday, April 17, 2011

Movie Date with my Jackson

This morning at church, Kate announced that she and Sam were going on a date! She invited Katey and me (and our kiddos) to join. I hadn’t planned on a Sunday afternoon movie, but why not? It had been too long since Jackson and I had ventured off on our own, and I looked forward to a date out with my little man.

We met up with Kate and Sam for the 3:00 Rio movie. (Side note: Can’t believe a date with my 3-year-old cost $16 at the ticket booth and $11 at the concessions!! Oh well, it was worth it!)

Both boys did great through out the entire movie. The previews were a little loud for Jackson but he calmed down with his popcorn once the movie stared.
After the movie we stopped for pictures by the Movie poster. The entire day was fun and the movie was so cute!

Look at our big boys! Soon it will be date nights at the movies with these two and two lucky girls (Moms and camera will still be nearby!)

Look how adorable these two are - Kate loved having time with her little one just like I did!


After the movie, we took a short stroll around the fountains and threw in some change. This was Jackson's first time making a wish, and I think he liked it!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Tim and I took our boys on their first movie date at the same place (at least I think it's the same place!)
    Love,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete