Saturday, March 31, 2012

Birthday Freebies

I hooked it up with Birthday freebies this year! Several years ago, I started adding my name to the birthday clubs and this year, I cashed (almost) all of them all in.

Here's a sampling of what I got:

Not pictured: Sonic drink; Starbucks drink (Wesley used this for me since love the regular coffee (not very exciting) and he was able to get a fancy treat free!) ; Zaxby's nibbler

On my actual birthday, we headed out to dinner .Wesley and I shared my FREE sub from Firehouse sub and my FREE entree (nachos) from Moe's!

Wesley enjoyed my FREE entree at Captain D's

Again, Wesley helped me out and he enjoyed my FREE burger from Red Robins (we got it to go!)

FREE sub at Which Which

FREE burger from Ruby Tuesdays
(I got it to go and enjoyed it for lunch at work!) 

FREE sandwich at Schlotzsky's


I ran out of time (and stomach space!) and was able to use: free menu item at Cincos, free cookie at Subway, free dessert at Panera.

Make sure you sign up on for these restaurants' clubs - you will be rewarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment