Monday, March 26, 2012

A visit with Mr. Benjamin!

This past trip to Nashville was extra special because I was able to meet two of my friends' new babies! We went to Miss Allie's on Friday and on our way out of town today, we went by Erin and Daniel's to meet Benjamin!

And of course, see big sister Elizabeth!

I loved holding and loving on Benjamin & catching up with Erin. The boys LOVED playing with Elizabeth and Mr. Daniel. They have so many cool toys!

Thanks, Erin and Daniel, for letting us come over and play!!!

My mom helped me out on the gifts for Benjamin and Elizabeth.
She made Elizabeth the adorable apron she has on. She put it on when she opened the present and didn't take it off!
For Benjamin, she made the most handsome church outfit. It was one of the prettiest (can you say that if it is for a boy?!) outfit she had ever made! I was so honored to give Elizabeth and Benjamin these beautiful gifts made with love! 
Jackson and Philip playing in Elizabeth's room
Philip and Elizabeth playing in Elizabeth's fort.

Jackson's in heaven with race cars and trains!
Elizabeth really has the coolest collection of toys!  
Baby Benjamin!
Attempt #1 of a shot of all the kids - Jackson got camera happy

Attempt #2

Attempt #3 -
I really didn't care about the whereabouts of my two - just landed on loving up on Elizabeth and Benjamin!

No comments:

Post a Comment