Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nashville

We traveled up to Nashville for the weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday. We left after school on Thursday. I had packed up the boys but I guess I hadn't packed all of Jackson's needed things. As Wesley was packing up the car, Jackson went upstairs and filled his Cars suitcase with anything he could find. I thought we had it all but Wesley texted me this picture as we pulled out. This is how he found the staircase - I guess Jackson couldn't get it all in the suitcase and left a trail from his room to the car!



Friday night, we traveled out to Franklin to see Susan and Tim's new house. It is a great place with LOTS of room for playing! The kids played forever outside and then after baths and desserts, they had a great game of hide-and-go-seek going on!


One of the best parts of Nashville is getting to play outside. Jackson loves riding the "4-wheelers" with Bekah!



Sunday afternoon, the boys even got a baseball game going!

Go Jackson! 
 
Time-Out for a Philip drive-by!


So cute!!!




We also got some inside play on!



The highlight of the weekend for Philip was Uncle Ry-Ry. This kid LOVES Ryan! He stayed around him or talked about him non-stop. Ryan used this love to his advantage and had some fun playing "dress-up" with Philip!



Not wanting to be left out, Jackson attempted the high-waised look as well. Unfortunately, he doesn't have as much "extra" to help him keep his pants up!
Pretty much, this was the weekend - hanging all over Uncle Ry-Ry! 
We got home on Monday night and Tuesday morning, Jackson was acting pretty sad. I asked him what was up. He responded, "I want to be at Mimi's house" I asked Why? and he responded, "Because I had so much fun there!"

What a great way to end a long trip with Jackson saying how much fun he had! 

No comments:

Post a Comment