Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

This morning was the annual Easter Egg Hunt at my parents' church. They have recently added-on to the building so it was nice to see the new space. The kids had fun. Philip did not get into the hunting like I thought he would but he enjoyed the benefits of his cousins having so many eggs!

Chillin' out before the hunt in the new "fellowship hall" aka gym!
Jackson loved these bouncy things but he couldn't quite get the hang of it.
Philip was cute out there but he passed many eggs before he decided to stop and collect one!
Once he was done, he shared with Benjamin who was watching from the side!


Someone brought two  bunnies to the Hunt. All the kids enjoyed petting them - especially Bekah.





We tried to get a picture of just Susan's crew, but Philip wanted to join! 
But when I wanted to get a picture of my boys, he wouldn't join! Oh well!

Now Philip was ALL ABOUT what was inside those eggs! Wonder where he got that from?! I think I have an idea...See Below....






Bekah - Easter 2009!






No comments:

Post a Comment