Sunday, March 4, 2012

IKEA!

Tonight, we took a family trip to IKEA. The boys did really great considering what we asked of them - 2 hours in a furniture store with LOTS of breakable things they couldn't touch!!

I was able to find two lamps I have been eyeing since July. We also picked up a few odds & ends but left without too big of a dent in the wallet.

It was a fun night. I probably won't go back with two youngsters again, but I am glad we went as a family..this once!

Dinner at the Cafe
We had such a hard time convincing Philip to sit in the basket, we didn't dare take him out during dinner! He ate his meatballs and chicken fingers from his throne above us!

I wanted to go back and look at some curtains so Wesley stalled the boys with an after dinner treat.
Jackson and his cinnamon roll...and Philip grabbing for...

Ice Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment