Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

This year, I let Jackson plan my birthday celebration. I think he did a great job. First, we had a party. We asked Sam, Jack and Kate to join us for a morning bowling outing. 

Sam and Jackson bowled while Kate and I watched Jack and Philip. There were a lot of bowlers out today but our side was relatively light. Even though, the attendant put us all right next to each other so Kate and I had to make sure P and J stayed out of the way of the 7 elementary school bowlers bowling in the lane right next to us.

They had fun and entertained themselves with some Cars.

Sam and Jackson did AWESOME! They wore their bowling league shirts from Sam's 4th birthday and proceeded to amaze us with their skills! Both got a strike and Jackson hit 100! Granted they had bumpers but still!! Way to go, boys!




After we bowled & were preparing to head to Chick-fil-a for lunch, I realized I had locked my keys in the car. Arg! 

Thankfully, CFA is not too far away so we all carefully piled into Kate's car and went to lunch. I called AAA and they said they were on their way. So...we loaded back up in the car, grabbed lunch to go, and celebrated my birthday waiting on AAA and watching Cars2 (thank you Kate for having your DVDs handy!).

It actually was quite entertaining and they boys had a blast exploring in Kate's car!!!
 
 
Tonight, Jackson and Wesley made me a Dora cake (best cake I have ever eaten!) and we headed to dinner at Moe's.


The best part of the day was spending it with those I love SOOOO much! Thanks, boys, for making my birthday so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment